Wednesday 19 November 2008

My Christmas Star!


James has been chosen to play a shepherd in the school's nativity play, now I know that in these days of political correctness, fairness, and non-competitiveness - every child gets a part, but come on ... a 'towns person' or a 'sheep' is just scraping the barrel of roles on offer. A shepherd however is practically a leading role!!!

I'm not sure how many shepherds wore a green t-shirt and jeans, but that is the costume I have been asked to provide.

I'm really looking forward to the opening night! ... well afternoon actually.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Well done James. Jo you are outrageously un-PC. None-the-less I get the point. Though being a towns person in the Nativity is better than being the alien that lands in Bethlehem as a school did last year.

Jo Bembridge said...

Of course if James had been cast as a towns person, he would have the best towns person ever!