Thursday 20 November 2008

Open Wide Please!


Today the kids and I went to the dentist. It had been a while since we'd been - in fact, Kaitlyn had never been. I'd been getting them exited for weeks about going to the dentist and we'd been playing dentists at home whilst brushing their teeth.


James was first in the chair, his teeth were deemed fine, and he was very pleased to receive a sticker! Kaitlyn in the meantime was protesting slightly so I volunteered to be next. The chair reclining all the way back seemed to impress her enough for her to agree to sit on my lap. She behaved very well and allowed the dentist to check her teeth. All was fine, sticker was received and we were on our way.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Very brave. I dread taking Heather. She hates with 5 capital H's doctors and hates brushing her teeth. So A. she will hate the dentist and B. if he manages to look in I can't guarantee she will be deemed fine.