Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Eve Party

We had some friends over for a Christmas Eve Party. Kathy came her girls - Kaitlyn and Kassidy, Emma came with her girls - Leah and Ruby, Shelly came with Wellie, Reuben and her nephew Jacob and Carly came with Josh and Dylan. With me and the kids it was pretty crowded in our small house.

We had party food, played a few games like musical bumps etc and played some favorite party songs - the hokey cokey, the music man and superman to name but a few.

Later we exchanged gifts for the kids and everyone went home. The kids and I sat down to watch the Santa clause Movie - when I looked round Kaitlyn had fallen asleep - it was only 4 o'clock but she was exhausted so I put her straight to bed, hoping she would sleep through the night....as luck would have it I didn't hear from her again until 7.30 am the next day....the best Christmas gift ever!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

All your posts sound lovely. What a Christmas Eve treat from Kaitlyn.