Monday 1 December 2008

Tagged!

Being quite new to blogging, I'm not used to this tagging business...are there rules? Anyway Naomi tagged me - which means on this occasion I have to write 7 wierd or random things about myself, so here goes:

1. When it comes to TV and films I've never grown up - is it normal for a woman of 33 to love Hollyoaks and The Hills? Similarly, some of my favorite films are legally blonde; clueless and high school musical

2. I hate having bare feet on carpet....I need to have socks on.

3. I've been told it weird that I eat tuna with beans & cheese...I personally don't thinks it weird

4. Chocolate and nuts should never mix...I hate that

5. I do not understand why people like Russell Brand...he's not funny, or good looking and his hair's manky

6. I hate long films - I do not have 3 hours to spare thank you...get to the point in 90 minutes or don't bother

7. I've started doing something I thought I never would ...eating biscuits with child slobber on them...sometimes I'm too desperate for sugar to care

Now you have to do yours Sam - consider yourself double tagged!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

tuna beans and cheese is the best combo on a jacket potato.

nuts and chocolate are a match made in heaven. Orange and chocolate however is a different story. As is slobbered biscuits. yughhhh.

Ford Family said...

I am sorry Jo- they are not that weird- i think I may re tag you after I've done mine! There needs to be some weirder revelations here!

Jo Bembridge said...

I was going for more random than wierd....I am just not very weird, sorry